Friday, April 13, 2012

Roll call for the week of August 5th

Just booked our trip for the week of August 5th at MGM. Who else is headed to Vegas that week?



Roll call for the week of August 5th


I%26#39;ll be in Orangestad, Aruba.



Roll call for the week of August 5th


My mom, sister and I will be there August 5-9th. Not sure where we%26#39;re staying yet.....





RUSure.....I%26#39;m jealous! I loved Aruba.....have fun!




I%26#39;ll be there.




Nobody but travelfan, mama, and us are going that week, man we should have no trouble getting on the tables we want, getting restaurant reservations, or chairs by the pool! :)





Travelfan, did you guys decide where you are staying yet?





How about you mama, do you know where you will be staying?




DH and I will be staying at Harrah%26#39;s from 8/5 to 8/8.




We will be at Bellagio and yes, it really isn%26#39;t too bad as far as being crowded. Rosemary%26#39;s here we come!




I%26#39;ll be there Aug 4- 8 :) I can%26#39;t wait. I don%26#39;t know how I%26#39;m going to make it until then as I%26#39;m already growing very impatient, lol




Saucy, I know how you feel! We have 77 days until we go and that seems like forever! I hate to wish away the summer, but I find myself doing it.




vegasjc.....we decided to stay at the Golden Nugget because we%26#39;ll have free nights there with our Private Arrangements points. If you read my last trip report though, we travel all over the place!! We%26#39;re seeing LOVE on Monday night, but that%26#39;s our only set item on the itinerary. Seems like it is so long until August!!!!!!!!!




Cotravelfan - we are seeing Love on Monday night too! Which show? We%26#39;re at 10:30

No comments:

Post a Comment