Saturday, April 21, 2012

FYI...Hall of Fame game

For all you football fans that will be in Vegas 9/4. Good game to bet on...



FYI...Hall of Fame game


9/5....sorry



FYI...Hall of Fame game


Does I heard 8/5?




profootballhof.com/enshrinement/2007HOFWeeke…





Heres the schedule




Why would anyone bet on a pre-season game when you have no idea who%26#39;s taking the field in the second half?




Thats why I play craps....no clue as to the next roll...




I suppose the shark move here would be to take the points regardless of who%26#39;s playing. It%26#39;s a neutral site and the starters will only play between a series and a quarter. So it%26#39;s basically a pickem however you try to over-analyze it; any points you get would be a bonus.





Or you could just wait until the real games start....




Why would anyone bet on any pre-season game? It%26#39;s like playing on the slots, pointless, lol... Stratton, I%26#39;m all with you on this one. Good thing online-gambling is still legal (and cable so I can watch NCAAFB live) where I live, I wouldn%26#39;t survive without the weekly football teasers durin the autumns.





EK




Bet the bears @ 10/1 this time last year to take the NFC championship...

No comments:

Post a Comment