Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Laughlin Riverwalk Plaza

How is this project coming along? From the pictures I see on their website, it does not seem to be progressing very well.





In one of the pictures, it says it was to be open the summer of 2007





http://www.laughlinriverwalkplaza.com/



Laughlin Riverwalk Plaza


I am not sure what plaza you are talking about. If it is the plaza out front of the Regency, it hasen%26#39;t started yet. If you are talking about the extension of the river walk north of the bridge on the Nevada side, that hasen%26#39;t started either. Typical Laughlin!



Laughlin Riverwalk Plaza


I believe it is right beside the Regency and the parking garage of the



Aquarius. If you go to the website below, there are pictures and information. It looks like it is right across the street from the entrance to the outlet mall.





http://www.laughlinriverwalkplaza.com/




It looks like they have done more clearing and preparation back in there than I thought. I certainly hope they will be able to solicit the businesses to go in there. I suppose a lot depends upon the cost of leasing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment