Thursday, April 19, 2012

';O'; How bad are the wet seats

I%26#39;m trying to book a ticket for October trip, and looks like all that come up for Orchestra seats are either the ROW A or B on 10X section. It says WET SEAT.





How bad are they?





Is it better to go for 200 level with less price?





Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!



';O'; How bad are the wet seats


Sorry, I just did a search and got bunch of answers. I can%26#39;t seem to delete my own posting.



';O'; How bad are the wet seats


I just saw O in May, and my advice would be to go for the 200 level seats. We sat in the loggia seats in the balcony (seats 217 and 218 on the Loggia Left side) and loved the view from up there!! I don%26#39;t think you%26#39;d hate the wet seats....and don%26#39;t worry, it looks like you might only get a few drops on you! This is a show that has a lot going on, and I kind of liked being able to take it all in from a bit higher up. Either way it%26#39;s a great show and I hope you enjoy!! =)




you really can%26#39;t get a ';bad'; seat in the house, unless you are on the side on the very edge. The ';wet seats'; aren%26#39;t that bad, there are a few moments where the members of the cast spray out some water and it gets to the very front rows in the center, but still not a lot.





You may want to sit up just a little from the front rows, because the stage is built up slightly... obviously because this show is centered around a huge water stage. It is wild to watch the perfomers ';melt'; into the water/stage. Loved the show! Saw it about three weeks ago. I would highly recommend it and Mystere. You can%26#39;t go wrong with either.




Depends.





Ah, ';O'; is a water show!



I was thinking maybe the person in the seat before you had a bladder control problem.




Sometimes, Close is not the best.





Ck out Row '; AA '; in the center.





You see the entire stage, straight ahead. NO moving the head.





Best location to watch the aerial acts as they dive.




Wow. thanks everyone!





I ended up getting seats in the 204 section. Row Q. I figured maybe I want to see the entire stage and see what%26#39;s going on overall.





Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment