Thursday, April 19, 2012

3) TR 7/26-7/29 friday when DH arrives

After last nights countless shots of Jager I wake up rested at around 830am get ready for DH, DH%26#39;s best friend, good friend and in-laws to arrive. Go to Cafe at Venetian (seeing a routine here?) around 11am and meet up with DH%26#39;s best friend and gamble a little drink some and go back around 3 to expect DH and in-laws to be arriving. I call DH%26#39;s cell about 30 mins after they are supposed to touch down and get no answer so I try a few more times and still no answer. I start to worry and call his mom so she answers and says they left him to get the bags and they went to get the rental car so I try him again with no answer. I get a frantic call from DH a minute later from a 702 area code saying ';I have lost my cell phone at baggage claim keep calling it untill I find it and call my mom to tell her too'; OK so I do as I%26#39;m told knowing this kind of ruins his first day in Vegas (a town he does not like anyhow) about the 20th time calling i get a message from Verizon advising me the service has been terminated. My MIL (bless her heart) thinks people are going to use the phone to call every country known to man so she disconnects service to the phone. DH and his parents finally meet up about a 1.5 hrs later and get to the hotel about 530. Thank goodness there were cold beers there for all 3 of them=). We have dinner reservations at Binions Steakhouse for 830 so we have some time to kill. We decide to go to Margaritaville to let everyone relax and drink of course. I love Mo that works there she is great! the misters hitting the back of my head and drenching it was AOK in the vegas heat. Skip ahead to dinner...great of course and my DH%26#39;s best friend decides to eat his 10 filet along with everyone elses left-overs. My conservative estimate is 25oz of meat for one man who probably has 5% body fat. Simply amazing and entertaining. Bill was about $350 with tip for 7 of us and 4 of us split 2 meals but got extra sides. We went down on the strip to enjoy the light show but it did not begin for 40 min%26#39;s so what to do? Gamble I say but at this point my DH is over seeing money fly away so I decide to wander with the rest of them. I have seen the Fremont street experience a few times before so once it started I figured I would cut back into Binions to play $20 on the first slot I spotted. Big mistake. I decide to pull the lever instead of pushing max bet and the reels won%26#39;t stop spinning. I had $13 in credit and $1.50 pending so on $14.50 on the line. NO BIG deal but it%26#39;s the principle. I walk over to the nearest pit guy I see. what a A$$hole he said he%26#39;d call someone. I never saw him flinch let alone call anyone. to make a long story short 35 min%26#39;s later I%26#39;m getting my $14.50 paid back to me and I%26#39;m annoyed so my night is over at 1140... at midnight enjoy a beer on the balcony and back to bed. Saturday is a whole new day.....right???????



ps apologies for any grammar or misspellings but you get the point=) lol



3) TR 7/26-7/29 friday when DH arrives


25oz of meat!!! Now we%26#39;re talkin%26#39;!!!!





Sorry about the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment