Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Paris Las Vegas - Room Renovations

Hi everyone, I%26#39;m going to Vegas in October (2007) and have booked at the Paris. I%26#39;ve been reading alot about room renovations on this site, or so it seems. Someone mentioned that you need to be, or should be, above the 25th floor to get the better renovated rooms. Is this true? For the money I%26#39;m paying, I don%26#39;t want a ';run down'; room. Thanks to all in advance for advice.



Paris Las Vegas - Room Renovations


I stayed here last week and was on the 32 floor, room was not renovated. It was a Calais suite, though. I%26#39;m thinking maybe the other rooms were getting renovated first??





I haven%26#39;t had a bad experience with the rooms prior to renovation though. Some have said their room was tired or worn, maybe I%26#39;ve been lucky.





By October maybe they will have more completed. Check-in said the renovated rooms go fast so depending on the day your arriving and what time, a kind request may get you one. Good luck! Let us know what the new rooms are like if you have one.





If you get a ';run down'; room, I would request a room change to one that hasn%26#39;t been worn as much if new rooms aren%26#39;t avail.



Paris Las Vegas - Room Renovations


I haven%26#39;t ever had a problem with the non-renovated rooms...stayed there many times, most recently January of this year. I wouldn%26#39;t call them ';run down'; at all......not totally modern like the renovated ones sound, but still nice rooms! Like AC said...if you get a bad one I%26#39;d just request a newer one, but I wouldn%26#39;t worry.




We stayed at Paris a few months ago. Asked for a renovated room at check-in and we were told they were for Platinum members only. We received a room on the 20th floor and found that the air didn%26#39;t work well (the floor was all wet in front of the unit), and the king bed had a serious sag to it. The rest of the room was fine, nice bathroom, etc. We called down to the front desk to ask about a different room since the air was not working and also commented on how saggy the bed looked. The girl was really nice and offered to move us to a renovated room. I must say that the renovated room was MUCH nicer with really comfortable furniture and bedding. I%26#39;m sure some of the non-renovated rooms are just fine ... we just happened to get one that wasn%26#39;t so great. But they were more than helpful in resolving the issue for us, and we really enjoyed our stay at Paris!




Wow, you guys are quick! Yes, If I did get a room that wasn%26#39;t to my liking, I would definitely request another room; I used to do event planning and one thing I know how to do is be polite but forceful. And I%26#39;ll take pictures of the room and post when I get back. This is only my second trip to Vegas - first one was way back in 2000 and we stayed at the MGM (part of a convention)




I was there last month on the 28th floor in a renovated Calais Suite. It was super duper nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment