Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mandalay Bay & Four Seasons Construction Noise

Can anyone give me an update on the construction noise happening at Mandalay Bay? I have read some complaints on the hotel forum sites? If anyone has stayed there recently I would greatly appreciate your feedback. I know there is construction all over the strip but I some properties muffle it better than others.





Regards,





Catherine



Mandalay Bay %26amp; Four Seasons Construction Noise


Construction noise? I didn%26#39;t stay there but I visited last week and unless I completely missed something (which has been known to happen when I%26#39;m drinking, hahahaha) I didn%26#39;t see any major construction nearby. I know they had been remodeling some of the rooms but they generally close off an entire floor for that. It seems to me that MB would be one of the places least effected by construction. Maybe I%26#39;m blind and didn%26#39;t see it..............



Mandalay Bay %26amp; Four Seasons Construction Noise


Thanks I was reading a few new reviews from the Four Seasons where we are staying next Month and there were a couple of complaints about the jack hammering etc.........noise coming up through the rooms.




If there is any hotel in Vegas that will go above and beyond to make your stay the best possible it%26#39;s the Four Season%26#39;s. If there are any problems at all, all you will need to do is ask and I%26#39;m sure they will find away to make you comfortable. Seeing how Four Seasons is on the top floors of Mandalay Bay at the section of the strip with the least construction and is the most service oriented hotel in the city I would say with complete confidence that you are the least likely person on this forum to be disturbed by noise during your stay. I suppose anything is possible but I%26#39;d say you%26#39;ve done the best you can to ensure a comfortable stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment