Thursday, April 19, 2012

Adult Shows in Vegas

We are coming to Vegas in September to celebrate our 10th Wedding Anniversary and would like to see one of the Adult shows which are on. However, although I am not a prude I would rather not see one full of men and strippers. Can anyone recommend a sexy but not really rude show which we can see which couples would enjoy?



Adult Shows in Vegas


We liked Zumanity. Although if you read the reviews you%26#39;ll see that people either love it or hate it. Not a lot of in between so it seems that its more of a personal opinion. There is some nudity and definite sexual themes, but there are some really cool acts and a lot of humor.



Adult Shows in Vegas


Dont know what your looking for per say, but here is a list of Adult shows you can review.





vegas.com/searchagent/event/SearchShows.do鈥?/a>




None of the topless or ';adult'; shows are what you are thinking of as ';rude'; - they are all very tasteful and the vast majority of the audience is couples. In fact, a lot of people don%26#39;t find them particularly sexy at all.




I saw Crazy Horse which was supposed to be one of the better topless shows. My fiance and I were bored out of our mind.





It is basically about 15-20 5%26#39;5 115lb topless females lipsyncing to some songs.





I don%26#39;t think it was worth the money and I got my tickets for half price.




How about Jubilee at Bally%26#39;s or Follies B. at the Tropicana?



None of these is rude.




Thanks for all the replies. I was thinking of Follies at the Tropiciana so maybe I will book that.





Is it better to wait until we get to Vegas? Will we get better deals on tickets?




You can virtually always get Folies tickets for half price (that night%26#39;s shows only) at the discount places once you%26#39;re in Vegas.




Thanks for all the replies. I was thinking of Follies at the Tropiciana





Make it the second show.


  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment