Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bogus Charges-Beware

Hey guys, just a word to the wise. Check your bill and then later your credit card statement carefully. I just stayed at PH and they charged me 5.95 for a bottle of water I never drank. Wonder how much they make off these kind of scams.

Bogus Charges-Beware

This must be something new because I never had that happen in Vegas and we have been there over 30 times. Also that was a very expensive bottle of water, that like paying for a good drink and not water???

Bogus Charges-Beware

I have also have this happen to me at PH.

Just be careful...if you bring in your own bottled water into the room, do not leave the empties by the trash as they may count these empties as their chargeable ones.


Dispute it with your credit card company. It will be harder for PH to make it stick if they didn%26#39;t present the charge at checkout for you to sign off on.


I checked my account on the TV and also had a charge of $5.95 added at PH. I called and was told it was a water bottle, even though the water is priced at $4.95 in the room, and they removed it.


I%26#39;ve had the same thing happen as well. Their water is clearly labeled as ';Planet Hollywood'; so it would be hard to confuse your aquafina bottle for it. Keep an eye on your account and don%26#39;t wait until check-out to bring it up.


I had this happen to me on my last visit to PH in March? I didn%26#39;t leave any empty bottles in the trash.


this happened to us there as well. saw it on the cc bill back home the next month. They told me if the maid sees empties in the trash they assume they are the ones from the rooms.

why don%26#39;t they just take them out of the rooms, oh yea, thats so they can pull fast ones over their customers if they aren%26#39;t paying attn. to their bills. I got it now.


You better check as you never know.


We never had any trouble with such charges...good point about not leaving your own water bottles in the rooms. If there are snacks and drinks on trays or in mini frig...don%26#39;t even touch them.


Well the Aladdin/PH has always put water bottles on the table, ie not cold so just scream at the front desk. Now minibars are wired and anything you move automatically charges to your room and it is pricy. the Wynn puts out their 9,98 potatoe chips. ewe. It doesnt matter if you consume them, just touching activates the bill.

Another thought is if the maids do not see a tip, they stick you by drinking your water on the job.

  • hair dresser cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment