Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Restaurant good for ages 20 to 60

Going to Vegas for the first time with dad (60) and younger sister(20) for her colleges volleyball tourney over labor day weekend. Will be there from 8/30 to 9/5. I am 37. We have quite a spread in ages as you can see. Though my sis will spend the majority of the time with her team mates ( I am assuming) I would like the three of us to have at least one nice dinner together, no buffet and can%26#39;t afford to spend $300 on one meal, but still want good quality food and service somewhere on the strip. Any cuisine but not Italian or Mexican would be great. Can any of you out there offer any suggestions that the three of us might enjoy. Thanks.



Restaurant good for ages 20 to 60


telling us price range is important - for the total of 3.



Also where - do you have a vehicle or do you need to be within walking distance of X?





what does age have to do with this - it is TASTES that make the decision, not age!





If you have a vehicle I%26#39;d suggest Rosemary%26#39;s as a start -



Restaurant good for ages 20 to 60


Thanks Bridgefan, you are right tastes are important. We aren%26#39;t picky, my dad is a steak and potato kinda guy, my sis and I are easy to please. We are staying at LV Hilton but are planning to cab or monorail to the strip for a Thurs and Fri evening so thought we would do dinner then.




I%26#39;m not sure where you are staying, but I would highly recommend the Grand Lux at the Venetian. They have awesome food, and a huge variety. The tempura rock shrimp is incredible. You could also try Delmonico Steak House. For 3 people, you may be looking at $200-300 here but it is spectacular! If you have a good day at the tables, go for it!




Rosemary%26#39;s is probably a good choice - but I wonder if the 20 year old would get as much out of it.





A fun place that I thought had pretty decent food was Margharitaville. Yeah - its more of a party atmosphere, but definitely fits the age range and when we where there they had decent service and I really enjoyed my meal. I%26#39;m sure there are slightly classier places (like Rosemary%26#39;s) but thats an idea for fun.





The Steakhouse @ CC would also fit as far as a great meal and excellent service and can be had for $50 or so pp. Slightly more with drinks.




Thanks DFGA, Grand Luxe sounds like what we are looking for, will look into that one.



Sftbllhuny, which hotel is Margaritaville in? Sounds like something I would like to check out menu.




Try Bouchon at the Venetian.... great French food, lots of selection and price range! I am 29 and was there earlier this year with Mom and 4 Aunt%26#39;s .... ages from me to 60 and all really enjoyed and said it was our best night out in Vegas! The atmosphere was relaxed and service was great.




I think Bouchon maight be a little pricey - Grand Lux is not fancy but the food is very good, many choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment