Saturday, April 21, 2012

Does it still rain now its Miracle Mile

Well I suppose I%26#39;ve said it all in the title, but yes just wondering if the ';storm'; still happens now that Desert Passage has been renamed?

Does it still rain now its Miracle Mile

It was still working when I was there in May and it was already converted into the Miracle Mile name. Honestly not a highlight of the mall, in my opinion. Just makes the area hot and humid during it%26#39;s little ';storm'; and isn%26#39;t that much to look at. From what I understand it%26#39;s been actually raining in LV for a couple weeks. Maybe you%26#39;ll get lucky and see what a real storm in the desert looks like.

Does it still rain now its Miracle Mile

Yes it was stormy in the Desert Passage in July. The shops there have not changed either.

  • ittwit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment