Saturday, April 21, 2012

gordie brown seating

Can anyone tell me which seats are good at the Gordie Brown show at the Venetian? They are offering me seats 3 and 4 in the second row, but I want an aisle seat. Do you know how many seats are in the front rows?





gordie brown seating


I%26#39;d guess that there were 8 seats on the left and right sides and 10-15 in the middle. All seats are good as it is a small theatre but I would try to get as close to center as possible. Wouldn%26#39;t want to sit in the second row on the side. We sat on the side in the 4th row and they were good but I wished I was a little further back or closer to the center.



gordie brown seating


nolefan - Thank you very much for your quick reply. I really appreciate it. That really helps!




Anytime. Enjoy the show! I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment