Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hugo's Cellar

Can anyone tell me what the dress code is for Hugo%26#39;s Cellar? Do men need to wear suit %26amp; tie?

Hugo's Cellar

You could dress up a lot but there is really no need to overdress. You could just wear some nice resort wear and be fine, or business casual. Nice pants, shirt with a collar, even a nice polo shirt. I pack dockers and a polo for my husband.You might not feel so comfortable in shorts and tee shirt with sneakers.

Ladies, nice slacks, nice shirt or top,a dress or skirt with top would work.. I keep it simple comfortable dress sandals, dark slacks, lace top.

Hugo's Cellar

Like any restuarant in town, no matter what they say, All You Need Is A Wallet full of cash and/or plastic period...


VHB is correct but remember you are dressing to impress your dinner guest not the waiter.


My wife and I have reservations here on a night we are going to a show right after dinner. I%26#39;ll be basically in a suit but without the tie and jacket. So... shirt and slacks. She plans on wearing a dress. Dunno if that helps.


GMflah, You will be fine. BTW call and ask for a curtain booth for the extra romance.


BTW plan a good amount of time for dinner. It really is a soup to nuts meal. I would give 2 hours.


wavy%26#39;s right -not a meal you want to rush- you%26#39;ll love HUGO%26#39;s!!!


Men do not have to wear a suit and tie. I have even seen people in jeans eating there. I found that a simple skirt/pants with a silk blouse will be appropriate for anywhere in Vegas. Business casual will be fine for men. Really- you will see everything and anything at the restaurants. No matter what you wear there will be people dressed more formally than you are and those dressed more casually than you are- especially in the summer.


the staff treats you the same no matter your dress, they are just so accomodating and pleasant. enjoy, you will love it.

  • increasechances to find a date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment