Friday, April 13, 2012

Las Vegas to San Francisco

Can someone please tell me the fastest way to go to San Francisco from Las Vegas by car? I need to get to San Francisco by 3:15PM on August 22nd. What time should I leave on the 21st if I want to get there then? The reason I%26#39;m not taking a plane is because I have a lot of stuff to take with me that I don%26#39;t want to ship since I will be moving into my dorm.



Las Vegas to San Francisco


www.mapquest.com



Las Vegas to San Francisco


cloudlifted: As commented, Mapquest can help you map out the exact itinerary -- it will probably give you the traditional route of I-15 south over to the I-5, then up to SF. Depending on how you drive, you can make this trip in 8 to 10 hours.





You do have another choice, since you say you%26#39;ll be leaving on Aug 21st. You could take the ';northern route';, by taking US95 north towards Reno, but cut across over to Lake Tahoe, then over to SF. It%26#39;s a bit more ';scenic'; and if you%26#39;ve never seen the northern areas, it%26#39;s a nice drive. Takes a bit longer. Tho, you could stop at a motel along the way to rest and get into SF the next day.





In either case, you%26#39;ll want to check into whether whatever route you take is having any construction or weather/nature delays.





Have a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment