Thursday, April 19, 2012

How much do you have to save in order to change hotels.

Just wondering, if you get deals, here and there, how much would be worth switching a hotel for. We received serveral offers but the difference in saving as opposed to switching would have been $50- not worth the bother... and you?



How much do you have to save in order to change hotels.


Totally depends on you. For $50 I wouldn%26#39;t pack up all my clothes, along with the wife%26#39;s and trek them to another hotel during my vacation time....(also the possibility of the room not being ready) Some others would though. Depends on the person....



How much do you have to save in order to change hotels.


It all depends on the hotel.





If the total savings is $50 for the whole trip I would not move unless I really like the cheaper hotel.





If I could save $50 a day, I%26#39;d change in a minute.




It absolutely depends on the hotel. If I didn%26#39;t care about anything except price, I could save a bundle and stay at Mucus Mucus...I mean, Circus Circus.




Well I actually like changing hotels so I%26#39;d have to be saving a large amount of money to stay in the same hotel like I did this last trip at MGM. But I%26#39;m a neat freak so I never really completely unpack so packing back up is a non-issue for me. Other people- the ones who spread everything out all over the place (why do they photograph their rooms and submit the photos with their rooms like that by the way, underwear and dentures laying out...hahaha?) might have a harder time moving, so it%26#39;s more inconvenient for them.




I usually only do it if the rooms are comped and the hotels have to be comparable.



zbethg




I would do it. I enjoy switching hotels. Its like starting a new vacation all over. Of course, I would have to like the hotel I am switching to!



Mrs. G




It kind of depends.....we%26#39;ve done a lot of stays where we split nights up. Usually if we get an offer from somewhere we want to try, but can%26#39;t book the offer for the entire stay then we%26#39;ll book what we can and stay somewhere else for the other nights. I think at most I%26#39;d stay at 2 hotels in 5 days.




I wouldn%26#39;t change for free. I can pack in 5 minutes if needed, I don%26#39;t want to - I like to stay at a great property, play where I stay.



I recently did get a room at another location to have during an event since we needed a place to rest for a few minutes, use the restroom, etc. Worked great.

No comments:

Post a Comment