Thursday, April 19, 2012

plane fares going up?

I got flights July 11 for Vegas trip Nov 27-Dec 1 on SW for 2 RT at $479.00 have been checking since to see if they are going down but are steadily going up. Rate now is $739.00! Was going to add a day at the beginning or end of trip but can%26#39;t at that rate. For you experienced flyers, do they ever come down again esp since vacation time is about over? Sure would like an extra day or two. Thanks for info.



plane fares going up?


Airfares go up and down like the tide.



plane fares going up?


thanks for reply Stratton. Now I%26#39;m glad that I booked in July before DH changed mind. At least have those fares locked in. Will keep looking at SW site.




We%26#39;ve had great fares with SW. I book early to get best choices on times.




I am going around that time and flying out of atlanta on airtran for $390 r/t. I%26#39;ve heard you can fly to san fran or phoenix and drive over pretty cheap. could be another option? just a few hours.......should stay another day and run the Dec 2 marathon in Vegas.......have fun!




DFGA Thanks for info. Will check it out as I would like to spend few days in CA and maybe Death Valley. That%26#39;s why I wanted to extend stay. Don%26#39;t think that I would be up to a marathon after 4 nights in LV with slots and Long Islands. LOL. Might do the crawl marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment