Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Anyone reserved a daybed at Bare?

We called about reserving a cabana - $300, plus they want you to spend an additional $300 in food and drinks. We were willing to splurge for the cabana, but are now wondering about the daybed/boatbeds without the cabana. Has anyone been there?

Anyone reserved a daybed at Bare?

I was curious so I called Mirage and asked them. It%26#39;s the same price for either a daybed or a cabana. On weekends (Fri + Sat) it goes up to $350 plus the $300 for food and beverage.

I would never pay those prices, but if you%26#39;re going to, it would be silly not to get the cabana.

Anyone reserved a daybed at Bare?

I wonder if you can just wheel down the roll away cot from your room?.


HitchHiker55 you are too funny.I can just imagine someone doing this!!

Hey, I%26#39;ll be at the Flamingo in 3 weeks, maybe instead of a Cabana....


If money is a problem, you cant afford it.


Forget the room just get a bed at the pool and have a shower at the pool room and then stay up all night lol!


If you bring your own bed, don%26#39;t forget the stocked styrofoam cooler!

  • windows xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment