Thursday, April 19, 2012

Barstaff :(

How come loads of barstaff don%26#39;t smile or interact with customers

this is something that we noticed on our latest trip,YET still want the buck a drink tip no smile no tip said nicesheffielder

Barstaff :(

Maybe they didn%26#39;t like not getting tipped??????

Barstaff :(

I agree probably tired of getting stiffed by tightwads.


Sheff...where besides Terribles did you drink? (I forget!)


Yeah but only they can improve,

i have good manners tip well but some barstaff bring even me down

with their faces like a slapped a**


...and were you ordering from those blokes who looked like the seven dwarves? LOL


Did very little boozing in terribles because it was that

bar staff at bally%26#39;s also like robots,could be me being a john merick lookalike lol


Spiderpig Spiderpig does anything a Spiderpig can do

take that low ha


Lmaoooooooooooooooooo you su@#@%$!!


We%26#39;ve always had friendly bar staff. I even sat at a bar in MGM while waiting for a show, and the bartender let me have a little of what was left in his blender after filling a couple of orders...guess he thought he%26#39;d make a sale that way too. Of course, he wasn%26#39;t too busy that afternoon.


Well I found friendly Barstaff at the WestWing Bar, Coyote Ugly, 32 degrees, Trevi, and Zuri. I found indifferent staff at Quarks, Centrifuge, Tequila Bar, and Taqueria Canonita. No one really unfriendly though, just busy. The less busy it is, the friendlier they are.

  • red down comforter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment