Sunday, April 15, 2012

Best helicoptor flight time

Hello, thinking about making reservation for a helicoptor tour to the Grand Canyon but not sure to book before or after lunch. I know sometimes the ride can cause people to %26#39;throw up%26#39;. Any info appreciated. Thanks in advance



Best helicoptor flight time


IF you are concerned with motion sickness, take some Bonine or Dramamine........



Best helicoptor flight time


Oct8880





We did the Sunset Grand Celebration Tour with Papillon which was fantastic. We flew to the Grand Canyon late afternoon and as we departed the sun was setting over the canyon which was a spectacular sight to see. The flight back in the helicopter was through a burnt orange %26amp; red sunset sky and as we approached the strip it had just got dark so we flew down over the top of all the hotels as they were all lit up at night.





Definately Recommend!





P.S. Don%26#39;t worry bout feeling sick on the flight, I had a severe hangover from the previous evening which turned into morning and thought I was going to feel terrible but I was absolutely fine and I even think it made me feel better.





Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment