Sunday, April 15, 2012

Family shows in vegas

3 of 4 new to vegas - which cirque show is best? Female impersonators at riviera ok? Taxi or rental?

Family shows in vegas

';O';, then Mystere. Female impersonators for kids?????? Rental if you want to see lots of stuff. Taxi if you%26#39;re just going to and from the airport.

There are some comedy/magic shows that are suitable for kids. Lots to do at the Luxor for kids too.

Family shows in vegas

not kids - just 1 female who doesn%26#39;t want to see chippendale kind of stuff - too bad - thanks for info ';dogbreath';


I liked Zumanity myself. It had a good sense of humor which I dont remember in Mystere. I havent seen O so I cant say anything about that one.


';ka'; i.m.o.

of the 4 cir. shows

family show ? try tournament of kings


Well, seeing as there are only 3 male revues in Vegas, you have about 50 other options to choose from! Seriously though, if you are looking for non-sexual entertainment, any of the Cirque shows would be great except Zumanity. We Will Rock You is good also, as is Blue Man Group. Danny Gans is good as far as comedy goes. For a classic Vegas show, try Jubilee or Folies Bergere. These have topless dancers, but are other wise G-rated.


A great family show that isn%26#39;t wimpy is ';V';, at the Aladdin(mall). It%26#39;s their variety show, and the talent is incredible for all ages. No one would be disapointed. I believe tickets are 50 bucks, but you may be able to get some deals. Check it out.


Thanx for all your help - We four women appreciate it!!


northern women ,

forget tourment of king was thinking kids.

four women ? momma mia at mandalay bay.


Hi; I don%26#39;t know if you like comedy, but my husband and our 2 daughters, 18 and 21 went to the IMPROV at Harrah%26#39;s and were quite amused for a couple hours. (3 comedieans) It was only about $20 too! I would definitely go see a Cirque du Soleil show if I could afford it, about $100 per ticket. As a ';family'; we couldn%26#39;t afford that much. My husband and I are going again soon for a conference and probably will spend the $$ then for ';O';


Do not reply. Me thinks they have come and gone since 2005.

  • actually make a decision
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment