Sunday, April 15, 2012

kid activities

Has anyone have any advices on kids activities of ages 7 and 11?



kid activities


I think you%26#39;re fishing for a fight. That%26#39;s what I think.



kid activities


Hmmmm...sophisticated troll or naive newbie?




I%26#39;m going to quickly give you some advice - try the search button and type in kids in vegas or family activities - anything along those lines. With the topics you%26#39;re posting, you are just opening yourself up to a ton of critics and opinions. You will certainly get some useful adivce, but searching past topics will often yield you better results and you can search for everything and then post what you couldnt find answers to.





So - having said that....





You can try the Bellagion Fountains, Roller coasters at Sahara %26amp; NYNY. The Shark Reef @ MB, The Secret Garden @ Mirage, CC. Thats a start. Oh yeah - M%26amp;M World, and Game Works




I don%26#39;t mean to start trouble. Just trying to plan our upcoming trip. A friend of mine told me about this site.




The troll is strong in this one.



I agree JackandSally.




I saw a book at the bookstore in the travel section that is completely dedicated to family trips to Las Vegas, it rates the family friendliness of each and every hotel as well as the activities and restaurants- it looked very useful, might be better to get a book than to have a bunch of stangers berate you for bringing your kids to Vegas. I personally have never taken my children to Vegas nor do I plan to (no matter how much they beg!) but if I was going to I would most definately have a car- without one there would be way to much walking for them and they would have to constantly walk through adult oriented areas in order to get from one place to another. The Malls are great for children and there are theme parks and rides. Stratosphere has some really scary rides, maybe too scary.




I like to give the benefit of the doubt on the off-chance that the poster is genuinely asking for help.........but Hannah if you are a troll you%26#39;re pretty good.




Posters have to be over the age of 13. My 10 year old watches Hannah Montana.




Your 7 and 11 year old kids, are they boys, girls? Are you renting a car? Which hotel are you planning on staying at?





Start with back to school shopping at the Las Vegas Premium Outlets 875 S. Grand Central Pkwy. Swimming is always a hit with the kids; just make sure your kids don%26#39;t splash water on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment