Wednesday, April 18, 2012

George Wallace or Vinnie Favorito.

For some laughs which would you prefer?



George Wallace or Vinnie Favorito.


I%26#39;ve seen George Wallace several times and I think he has a great show. Check to see who%26#39;s opening for him - sometimes you may get an extra treat. Haven%26#39;t done Favorito yet but everyone says he%26#39;s awesome. I probably need some liquid courage to handle him!



George Wallace or Vinnie Favorito.


they are both funny - i give the edge to george wallace




leo or bridgefan - who would you prefer, George Wallace or Gordie Brown?




My sister and her family just came back from a week in Vegas and her huby and son (16) went to see Vinnie and they raved about how good he is. They said he made jokes on everyone so that no one felt picked on.




I haven%26#39;t seen Gordie Brown. I did catch him on Letterman once. It looks like a decent show but I think that I would go with Wallace. I don%26#39;t know how Wayne Brady is priced in relation but he may be a better choice, too.





BTW, I don%26#39;t know if you have a Platinum or better with Harrah%26#39;s but if you do, you should be able to score some deals on the Wallace and Favorito shows. In February, I could have gotten two free tickets for Favorito with my Diamond card but I went to Mac King instead.




Leo, we did get 2 free tickets to Mac King, and a 2 for 1 for Vinnie, so weren%26#39;t sure. In the past few years we haven%26#39;t been ';show people';. Everytime we go we say to ourselves. ';this time we%26#39;ll spend time seeing a show';- time runs out and it hasn%26#39;t happened for years now! I think the last show I saw was Enter the Night! I am not a CDS person, they come here and don%26#39;t want to spend $300 for them.




Well, the good thing is the shows you are looking at rarely sell out. You can make your decision day of. CDS really doesn%26#39;t appeal to me, either, so I know where you are coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment