Thursday, April 19, 2012

I have for free....

I have 3 coupons for the Monte Carlo if anybody wants them for free. I have two 1 free admission to the spa %26amp; salon at the MC (exp. 3/1/08) and one $25 off $100 for spa services (exp 12/30/07). Whoever wants them can have them.





Cheri



I have for free....


Do you still have these? I would love them. Sent you a private message.



I have for free....


kdwatchr, did javarai snatch up your coupons??if not let me know.thanks, linda




Hey Vegascalling. How about I take the two passes (if she still has them) to the spa/gym/salon, and you take the $25 off coupon? I haven%26#39;t heard back yet... hoping my Washington status helps :-)




sounds good to me!thanks let me know what happens




Sorry...took the kids to the fair. I will send an email out to the first two who responded.





Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment