Sunday, April 15, 2012

Louis Theroux documentary - gambling in Vegas

Has anybody else seen this? (It%26#39;s available on Youtube and Google video for the curious.) Louis hangs out at the Hilton and gets to know several of their high rollers. Pretty entertaining--in fact watching it was the impetus for planning a return trip to LV after a few years away.



Louis Theroux documentary - gambling in Vegas


we flew back from vegas last year and he was sat behind us



Louis Theroux documentary - gambling in Vegas


I watched it when it was on TV and it was quite good, the oldlady he befriended in the Hilton was hilarious! I think I am gona have to go there on m next trip to meet her!




Have seen it twice and it%26#39;s quite entertaining




nats I must admit I%26#39;ve considered doing the same thing! $4 million she has spent there (probably much higher by now)...hope I grow up to be like her some day!




haha i know! how brilliant to just go and sit next to her on a machine! i think its a must for my next trip! xxx




Scary stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment