Thursday, April 19, 2012

Roll Call for week of Aug. 20...

Well 1st, there would be ME... my boyfriend and three other friends, all staying at MGM. Then, 3 more of my girlfriends will be in town too but staying at Paris.

Who else is in and already counting the days like I am??

Roll Call for week of Aug. 20...

My two best friends and I will be there Aug 20-24th, also staying at MGM. Let the countdown begin!

Roll Call for week of Aug. 20...

We%26#39;ll be there the 17th -24th and staying at The Planet Hollywood. Yes, we%26#39;re counting the days too.


It%26#39;s finally approaching! My neices and I will be there for our 4th annual trip that week and staying at Paris this year. They will be 21 this trip so watch out, it%26#39;s party time...

Enjoy your trip!


I will be there the 17th - 24th with 10 others, we%26#39;re staying at the Wyndham Grand Desert. I cannot wait. First time to Vegas. Yippee!!!!


MizzUnderstood, you might wanna look into this, as I originally booked on hotels.com but after several hours of browsing around today, came across this gem:

https:/鈥?/a>

I canceled my existing reservation and saved almost 60 bucks, plus got the upgrade to the Bungalow Suite. Look into that.


MizzUnderstood, you might wanna look into this, as I originally booked on hotels.com but after several hours of browsing around today, came across this gem:

https:/鈥?/a>

I canceled my existing reservation and saved almost 60 bucks, plus got the upgrade to the Bungalow Suite. Look into that.


NYYFan, I had booked my bungalow suite thru the MGM website at first for $170 and then found the exact deal you did and re-booked for $120/nt!. I was stoked. We will be staying there 8/21 thru 8/24, and have heard great things about the MGM on TA. I will admit to having gotten lost there in the past, but that was as a gambler who had had too much to drink... my bad.


I%26#39;m glad that you saw that as well, but why not book the Grand Tower room for 89 per night and save 30 bucks per night? The suite upgrade is included, and I know you may be thinking ';it%26#39;s only based on availability,'; but given the week we are going and the luck I%26#39;ve had there in the past, I don%26#39;t think an upgrade will be a problem. Just my .02


Well, if my boyfriend weren%26#39;t going along, I would up for wheeling and dealing like that, but he likes our reservations to be set in stone with nothing unexpected. I know what you%26#39;re thinking- what the he11 is he going to Vegas for ?? LOL- hahaha- this is going to be a side-trip for us in the middle of our cali vacation, and even though, I am from Cali, I am 10x more excited about VEGAS!

I really hope we come back to South Carolina still together... LOL.


Hahaha, it is my sincere hope that you don%26#39;t cross paths with us young bucks then

  • blush brush
  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment