Thursday, April 19, 2012

Roll call: SEPT 10th-17th

Its getting closer untill I hit the strip cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!





Anyone there the same time? Any events on the same time im there?



Any suggestions ?





Thanks in advance





Sully





Roll call: SEPT 10th-17th


10th to the 14th here, staying at Paris. Daughter and her boyfriend will be staying at the MGM.





Also a bump due to the troll!!



Roll call: SEPT 10th-17th


Yes I am between those dates too!.. we cant wait!!!!.. 2nd trip to vegas in less than 2years..even though its a hike for us and costs a fortune from here its all worth it!





My husband %26amp; I are there from 14-18, staying at the Venetian ..going to see Mystere this time whilst over there on the Sunday night..got the cheap online specials for $50usd not so long ago...and plan to basically relax,shop %26amp; do some partying!





not long now!!.. shame about the damn 23hr flights!




We%26#39;ll be there from 16th to 19th, not decided where to stay yet!




I am flying out on the 15th with my other half and the mother in law who wants to see Vegas before she pops her clogs ( her words not mine ) - can%26#39;t wait - staying till the 20th.



Have planned intinery already and am staying at the MGM.




Barely overlapping -- 7th to 10th for me, staying at Flamingo, attending the ';Gods and Goddesses of the Beach'; volleyball tournament across the street at CP.





can%26#39;t wait!!




Sully, come to the Hardrock Hotel with us to see Metal Skool. That%26#39;s if you can handle 80s hair metal comedy. Think Spinal Tap but tackier (mid-80s). ;) - September 13th.





On the 12th I%26#39;m taking a helicopter ride for 60 bucks and afterwards we%26#39;re going to Double Down Saloon for ... frankly said BOOZING. Oh, I wanna go on the Sponge Bob 4D ride at the Excalibur.





Apart from that the usual strolling around and shopping.





:)




I hope to be there for the 14th to the 16th for my birthday...If I can get my oldest to take the youngest for the weekend again...Slotto




I%26#39;ll be there on the 10-15 can%26#39;t wait




6th - 14th



6th Excalibur



8-11th Rented house



12 - 13 Mirage





then off on Honeymoon back for three nights



21-24 MGM





15th there is World Championship boxing at MGM I also have a feeling its mexican indepenance day






I will miss all of you as I will be there from 9/3 to 9/7. *sniff, sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment