Wednesday, April 18, 2012

staying at the Mirage

I%26#39;m staying at the mirage for the first time. Any room location recommendations.



staying at the Mirage


The Mirage is a nice choice. I recommend staying in one of the rooms higher up, say above the 10th floor. We stayed on the fourth floor and the thumping from the night clubs (Revolution Lounge, etc) was noticeable until about 3 am. It didn%26#39;t keep us awake because we went to bed worn out, but it was noticeable at times.





It really doesn%26#39;t matter which way your room faces.



staying at the Mirage


Ask for a Pool View room.






Last time I stayed there I had a volcano view room. It had a great view of the Strip (especially of the gorgeous Venetian across the street) and, of course, the ';erupting'; volcano (which my other room guests found entertaining).




My first stay at the Mirage I had a nice view of the roof top. Pretty interesting!





But I didn%26#39;t care!!! I was just so happy to be in Vegas!!!!





Mirage ~ August 26th!!!!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment