Saturday, April 21, 2012

Drinks by the pool? Help me out....

I am writing an article for Associated Content about favorite drinks to have at the pool (or the beach) while on vacation. Please tell me your favorite drink for vacation and why. It%26#39;s OK to say the same drink as someone else! :)





I am bound an determined to try the Mango Margaritas at Treasure Island. Do any other places have signature drinks that I should be sure to try? I really don%26#39;t like gin though....



Drinks by the pool? Help me out....


Frozen Mango margaritas are the best ~ I can be persuaded to have other flavours too! ~ I try and kid myself that its just a fruity %26#39;slushy%26#39; drink but after a few my head tells me otherwise!!



Drinks by the pool? Help me out....


mojitos at the bellagio





miami vice at MGM




I love to have a frozen lemonade and vodka while at the pool. It is so refreshing and you can get it at any pool (in my experience) in LV.



Cools you right off, yummy. Is it Aug 12th yet?



Cheers,



CS




What, pray tell, is in a Miami Vice? Sounds interesting...




Frozen lemonade is my starter pool drink! Tip the waitress at Flamingo pool well and you get an extra show of Vodka on top!




A Miami Vice is, typically, 1/2 strawberry daquiri and 1/2 pina colada.They%26#39;re the best!




Pina colada and Amaretto with soda and a lime twist.





Pina C is usually Ice cold, and Amaretto soda is a wonderful summer drink, not to sweet, not to strong. .




Citron and soda with a twist...




i think i have to agree re: miami vice. i had my first own down in the bahamas in March of this year (it was virgin, since i%26#39;m preggers), but wow! very very yummy. and as the slush melts, it sort of tastes like strawberries %26amp; cream! :)~~





also nothing refreshes like a nice cold beer. preferably Moosehead, but ya can%26#39;t get that in the states,...so then i go for MGD.




Has to be Pina Colada - just drinking one makes you feel like you are on holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment