Thursday, April 19, 2012

';Mesmerized'; show at Planet Hollywood V theater

Has anyone seen this hypnosis comedy act at the V theater?

My hubby saw a hypnosis show a couple years ago locally, and said it was hilarious, watching members of the audience up on stage.

I couldn%26#39;t find anything when I did a forum search.

Thanks for your help!

Starz

';Mesmerized'; show at Planet Hollywood V theater

Relatively new show, I got free tickets when I donated at the Blood Bank, haven%26#39;t gone yet.

';Mesmerized'; show at Planet Hollywood V theater

RUSure, I%26#39;m certain Starz will be thanking you for that remarkably helpful answer to the question.

Just what was the point of that post?


LOL, Can I show up at the Blood bank in LV and get my tix free too?!


blabber, i mean blagger, I%26#39;d rather type something like that, then a simple ';bump';. The fact that it%26#39;s a relatively new show lets Starz know that they should not expect to find too many reviews on this show.

Yes, if you come donate, you too will receive tickets or some other kind of freebie. My favorite is the ';12 Bloody days of Christmas'; Penn %26amp; Teller tickets are given away then.


I didn%26#39;t realize it was a new show; no wonder nothing came up when I searched for it.

If anyone sees it please post and let us know what you thought!

Thanks

Starz


I%26#39;m not sure when you%26#39;re thinking of going to this show...but I just bought tickets for 5/19 and would be happy to come back and post an opinion.

I did find a positive review at http://www.igoshows.com/review-t.html

On vegas.com there is a very brief video montage of some past show highlights.


THanks so much for the info! Would love to hear what you think after you return.

Starz


I saw this show last night and loved it. I%26#39;ve never been to a comedy-hypnosis show before so can%26#39;t compare it to any others.

The show lasts about 1 1/2 hours and the hypnotist has a great personality. They call up about 25-30 volunteers and then he begins a hypnosis process....he ends up keeping only the ';best%26#39; subjects.

The entire show was funny and at times I was laughing so hard I was crying.

I don%26#39;t want to give away any of the %26#39;bits%26#39; but suffice it to say....you really have to be an outgoing person and willing to do %26#39;anything%26#39; to be up on stage.

I got tickets on goldstarevents.com for 29.95 and consider it a great bargain.


LVlocal,

Thanks for taking the time to post your opinion of the show. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Starz


tickets are 29 bucks thru kshp.com TUESDAY ONLY

  • blackheads whiteheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment