Thursday, April 19, 2012

Reduced Bellagio rates

I made reservations at the Bellagio about a week ago, just checked the rates again today, and they have gone down. I called Reservations, they made an adjustment for me, and I saved $90 on 2 nights! The 3rd night was still $169, but the other 2 nights (Tues. %26amp; Wed.) are now $199 vs $259 %26amp; $229. Hey, every little bit helps! I figure that $90 is much better off that in Mr. Bellagio%26#39;s pocket! :)





Hope this can save someone else a few bucks, too!



Reduced Bellagio rates


Good for you. They have done the same for me in the past.



This is why you always book directly with the hotel.





Have a great trip.



Reduced Bellagio rates


Yeah, SC, I think it pays to watch their webpage for sure! I just realized I made a typo when I posted my original post - oops I meant to say that $90 is much better in OUR pocket than Bellagio%26#39;s!

No comments:

Post a Comment