Wednesday, April 18, 2012

48 Hours to go

I will be in LV in 48 hours, it%26#39;s starting to hit me. Just have to get Fri and 1/2 of Sat over with then it%26#39;s----';Viva Las Vegas';



Woooooooooooooo!!!!



48 Hours to go


yeah baby!! I wish I was going..prime those slots for me man. I%26#39;m going in December!!



48 Hours to go


Damn, 48 hrs makes my 16 days seem like an eternity!! Save some booze for me!!!




It will be here before you know it, just seems like when your out there it goes by so fast then the next thing you know you have been back 2 weeks and it seems like your vegas trip is a distant memory.





';OK enough with the negatives';



Lets just all have a blast on our trips.




Have a great time and don%26#39;t forget to say hi to Bob for me. Win big.




12thgear....hope you have a great trip!! I%26#39;m right behind you in 72 hours!! Woo hoo!!!! =)




All of you guys going in the next few days: I am jealous!!! No, really, have a great time - I%26#39;ll be there in October!



Mrs. G




Have a wonderful time...warm up those seats to LOVE for me. Win Big!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment