Sunday, April 15, 2012

fatwallet

I%26#39;m looking for the link for hotel codes from fatwallet.com



I went to their website, but I can%26#39;t find where they have all the codes. Can anyone help? Looking for a code for MGM Grand on Fri Sep. 7- Sep. 9



fatwallet


www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php鈥?/a>



fatwallet


Hi indykas,



Try this fatwallet link it maybe quicker.



http://www.fatwallet.com/t/63/704925/



Hope this helps.



zbethg




I have been to fatwallet before and also found it hard to find anything there.




How is that quicker? I mean I%26#39;m glad yours is shorter, but if you cut and paste - its all the same....goes to exactly the same place





I%26#39;ll never understand some of the ';one upmanship'; on this site.




';I have been to fatwallet before and also found it hard to find anything there.';





Unless you are a regular, like I am, it can be hard to find some information. Most people only use the forums, in fact I don%26#39;t look at any thing else.




Thanks for the quick responses. I ended up calling the MGM and they got me the rooms for $179.99, better than the codes gave me!




try cheapovegas.com ,the hotel bargain bin has a good rate with code sdm037 . don%26#39;t know if it%26#39;s still active




I forgot about the bargain bin link on cheapovegas.com for codes. Thanks Bennezett.

No comments:

Post a Comment