Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Getting in the pool

If we get into LV early and check in to MGM but can%26#39;t get into our room till check in time (ie 4pm) is there a dressing room at the pool that we can change into our swimsuits and enjoy the pool? Also, do you show anyone any documentation (room key???) that shows you%26#39;re a guest at the hotel and can use the facilities? thanks



Getting in the pool


Yes you can use the pool if your room is not ready. Typically what happens is you will get your room keys and be able to charge things to your room etc, but you will NOT know what your room number is. You need to call the front desk at whatever time they tell you to find out what your actual room is. I never understood this so i asked last time and it is simply to keep you out of the room until it is cleaned.





Pack your bathing suits on top of your luggage though so you can find them easily. Then you can just take out the bathing suit, check your bag and head for the pool. Enjoy!



Getting in the pool


Negative. Your room key has a room number and date on the strip.




The Flamingo has given me all of the paperwork, coupons and paper ';charge slip'; with my room number, but not the magnetic strip key card when checking in. They tell you to check back later at the mail desk to see if you room is ready and they will give you the key. The pool attendant will let you in with the pink paper charge slip or a flash of a room key.




Every time I stay at the MGM and my room isn%26#39;t ready at check in, they give me my key and I can use it for pool access, to charge lunch etc. etc. It%26#39;s a fully functioning key because I AM checked into the hotel----I just don%26#39;t know the room they%26#39;ve put me in because it%26#39;s not clean yet and they don%26#39;t want me (or my stuff) in it before it%26#39;s cleaned. I use a house phone to call for my room number (usually around 2pm) and then can just go to the room and call for my luggage. No need to go back to the front desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment