Sunday, April 15, 2012

South Point or Embassy Suites?

I booked the Embassy Suites at Las Vegas airport for $139 Friday, September 7-Sunday, September 9th.





I now see a deal for $98 bucks a night for Southpoint (fatwallet promo).





Is South Point really far from the strip? It says 8 minutes.





Is the airport that far from the strip?





I probably won%26#39;t be in my room Friday or Saturday much but I want a fairly decent room.





I%26#39;m having concerns with airplane noise at the Embassy.





South point has good TA reviews as well and the room look nice.





Help me decide!



South Point or Embassy Suites?


South Point. It has a nice resort feel to it. There is a shuttle to thr strip if you do not have a car.



South Point or Embassy Suites?


If you like Embassy Suites or are a slave to Hilton Hhonors, check the ES Paradise Road location. No airport noise. About a 5-minute walk to the Convention Center monorail station.




Thank you for the reply.





We will have a rental but maybe we won%26#39;t feel like driving one night.





I really like the pics and review.





I%26#39;m gonna canel the Embassy reservations cause even with AAA discount this is cheaper and it appears more cozy!




While I didn%26#39;t stay at South Point (stayed next door in timeshare) I gambled %26amp; ate there everyday. I thought it was a nice resort. They have shuttles to and from the main strip area (10-15 minute drive).




The convention center rates were the highest of them all, even with AAA. I don%26#39;t really want to spend over $140, esp since I will only be sleeping there a few hours on Friday! and only slightly more on Sat.





We are booked at MGM for Sun/Mon so that is taken care of.




Southpoint is the best choice.




Ok, Southpoint it is!





I have now changed hotels like 3 times!!!!!





No more! This is addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment