Friday, March 30, 2012

Adventure Dome

Hi Everybody,



Have couple of questions. Do you think it%26#39;s worth going to Adventure Dome with 7 year old? I understand that a lot of rides would be for older kids but if there are a few for 7 year old, I would be happy. Also, is there a discount coupon for Adventure Dome?



Thanks in advance for your reply.



Adventure Dome


A 7yr old should feel right at home there................ I%26#39;m sure some of the free magazines/coupon books scattered in lobbys, etc around town, should have some sort of coupon!!!





Most folks here HATE CC, so that%26#39;s why you are not seeing any answers till now!! -lol-





2-fer



:o)





Adventure Dome


There is absolutely lots for a 7 year-old to do at the Adventure Dome: bumper cars, some kiddy rides, lots of games...





Also, if you%26#39;re not staying at CC, you can check out the Circus acts and games in that area on your way to/from the Adventure Dome, your 7 year-old will love it there too!





Have fun!






I usually get a coupon out of the 24/7 little book that is in all the cabs. There is plenty to do for a 7 year old for a few hours.




your 7 year old will love the dome and the midway with games and circus acts they have a buy one get one free offer in the entertainment book




My first response would have been; it%26#39;s great for the young ones, but since I have never taken a young one there and would only be guessing I decided to review it a little. Now I have my doubts if it%26#39;s really worth it.





Some of these reviews are old so for what%26#39;s it%26#39;s worth.







…tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g45963-d103…




Here is a link to coupons:



destinationcoupons.com/Nevada/…Activities.asp


  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment