Monday, March 26, 2012

Photos from my trip to LV

I’ve posted some of the many photos my hubby and I took in our 5 days in Vegas this June. I tried to add captions but couldn’t work out how to allow the public to view the captions. So if anyone wants to know about any of the places we visited, let me know!





Enjoy





http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/6194991



Photos from my trip to LV


Ahh, if you view the photos as a slideshow you can see the captions!



Photos from my trip to LV


nice pics Lee, especially of Lake Mead. Thanks for sharing



Hope you haven%26#39;t scoffed down all thos M%26amp;M%26#39;s yet.




Lee





Fantastic pictures, you got some great shots of bellagio fountains.





I%26#39;m there in 11days and after seeing your photos i can%26#39;t wait.



Thanks for posting them for us to see.







Jomic




Excellent picts. of Vegas +. Leaving in 11 days:]




I remember before I left for Vegas looking at other people’s photos and how excited I felt! It’s just as good as you imagine! My hubby and I are planning our next holiday to Europe but we have decided that we loved Vegas so much we are going to fly there on the way back to Australia for another fabulous week!




Web3000 - didn%26#39;t actually buy any M%26amp;Ms because the chocolate tasted awful! I did however buy an awesome M%26amp;M dispenser to use for my Aussie M%26amp;Ms :)




Thanks for sharing, Lee. Many of the pics look like they could be postcards. Nice camera work.




Thanks for all the compliments on my photography - but im no expert. Vegas is just very photogenic, you cant go wrong!




Great shots! Second time I%26#39;ve seen shots from the Eiffle Tower. Looks like I%26#39;ll have to go up there next time! Thank you for sharing.




Thanks for photos





Great Shots, I have not been to the M%26amp;M store in 5 years, now I plan to go next trip.





Sometimes you forget about places to go until you see someone%26#39;s photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment