Friday, March 30, 2012

Last Post Before Leaving To LV

I getting ready to head out to the airport and get myself to LV. I just want to say that with the help of this TA forum I will enjoy myself even more with all the advice I have recieved and read here. I have many lists printed out of things I haven%26#39;t seen on previous trips. Maybe this will be the trip that I hit a big one on.

My TR will follow on my return. Good luck to all who will be leaving this week for LV.

12th Gear

Last Post Before Leaving To LV

Sure hope you%26#39;re not waiting around to see if anybody replies ....

Have great vacation. Look forward to reading your TR.

Last Post Before Leaving To LV

I hope this is the one. You may not see this before you leave, but I wish you a fun, exciting, winning, but mostly safe trip. Will look for the TR on your return.

Camille


Don%26#39;t forget to win!

Really, have a great time!

  • streamreader
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment