Friday, March 30, 2012

Booking Show Tickets @ Venetian from the UK

I tried to book Blue Man Group tickets earlier via the website, had chosen my seats etc, got to the part where I needed to enter an address but only US or Canada addresses could be entered.





Looked at other websites like Vegas.com to book the tickets but you cannot select seats so didn%26#39;t really want to do that so I decided I would have to call the box office.





All I can say is that they were superb, got the exact seats I had tried to book online and received a confirmation e-mail with seconds of putting the phone down. Don%26#39;t be put off booking tickets this way, the phone call lasted 5 minutes max. and the person I spoke to was very helpful and explained about the show etc. also offered to make dinner reservations for us.





Clare



Booking Show Tickets @ Venetian from the UK


sure, common advice here is to call the BO.



For some who don%26#39;t want to make a call e-mailing the concierge is also a route to explore - for shows, limos, dinner - anything you need.



The show is unique - and V has many great dining options for pre or post show dining

No comments:

Post a Comment