Friday, March 30, 2012

10/10-10/16 - Is it too early to ask...

Who will be there during those dates? I%26#39;ve seen a number of people mention being there in October, but not necessarily on those dates. After the recent posts about M%26amp;G successes, I am even more anxious to get a group together. Can we start thinking about it, or, more accurately, who wants to join me in thinking about it - since I have been for the last 10 weeks.





Camille



10/10-10/16 - Is it too early to ask...


I want to join you.....



10/10-10/16 - Is it too early to ask...


Oh, Low, if only you would!!!





Camille




We fly in from the UK on the 10th, staying until the 24th.....10 weeks tomorrow!!!!!




I will miss you by a couple days. I am there 4-8th. They should have a calander section that lets people list their name on the dates. I would plan my trip to do a m%26amp;g with some of you interesting people,




shrek, sorry we will miss you. I think your idea about the calendar is brilliant. If only TA would pick up on some of our wonderful ideas. Does TA even have a ';suggestion box?';





sancho_p, hope we can work things out to get a group together. With Lowrance as a calling card, we should be able to attract a large crowd.





Low, can I list you as the main attraction at our M%26amp;G? ;%26gt;)





I hope we are on a roll, here, and more people jump in.





Camille




I%26#39;m there from 10/7 - 10/13




Camille - I%26#39;ve been thinking about it for about 10 weeks too. We arrive afternoon of the 16th and leave evening of the 20th. I don%26#39;t know if I can talk my DH into getting together. He%26#39;s a police officer and doesn%26#39;t trust anyone I ';meet'; on TA. ';Don%26#39;t tell them our names or where we live'; is constantly repeating in my head ;) Have you started any lists or reserving seats for shows yet? That%26#39;s the only way I can survive the wait.





Lisa




Lisa, my husband has been in law enforcement most of his adult life. He retired after 23 years with the sheriff%26#39;s department in our parish and has been a court security officer for the last 16 years. His level of trust is quite different from mine. I would ask a stranger to watch my slot machine while I found my husband to show him the big payoff I just hit. He locks the doors to the house (in a very safe neighborhood), if he is working in the yard. I guess it is the nature of the beast.





If we could meet, it would be cutting it really close. We leave LV on the 16th in the early evening, around 6:30, which means we will be leaving the strip around 5:00. It would be nice, though, if we could arrange it.





LadyTravel, watch for some sort of plans as we get nearer the date.



Would love to meet up with as many of my TA friends as possible.





Camille




We are arriving right after Camille leaves (that%26#39;s ok since I%26#39;m going to meet her someday in NOLA)...





We arrive on Sat (Oct. 20th) in the PM, and CO and folks depart that evening. We are planning a short M%26amp;G probably at Mandalay Bay that afternoon and will post something in about a month.





But for those of you who will be there on the 20th which is right after Camille leaves, we are also going to plan something.





P.S. and our pics are on the forum from our June M%26amp;G, so spouse%26#39;s can take a look and tell we are not thugs! LOL




Camille, I look forward to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment