Monday, March 26, 2012

Fab Four

This August my boyfriend and I are planning on going to Vegas for our 4 year anniversary and I was wondering, does anyone know how long the Fab Four show runs? I was contemplating buying tickets there or Love, but I think he would enjoy this more. He is a HUGE Beatles fan (especially for our generation). Do you think this is a better choice than Love?



THANKS everyone! August is sooo far away!



Fab Four


Dont know what you mean by how long does it run, if you are asking if it will be there in August, yes it will, its dark on fridays.



Fab Four


seen both and if he is a huge Beatle fan, as my wife and I are, I say go to Love! the show is more than just the remixed music, but every scene incorporates Beatles history. its a VERY cool show.




We went to the Fab Four show last October (my husband is 32, I am 30) and we LOVED it. We had printed off 2 for 1 tickets beforehand (but you can get them at the Tix42nite booths too). The theater is small-not a bad seat in there, although we sat in the front. I think it was about a 60-70 minute show-just the right amount for a show in my opinion. The guys are so good-we felt like we were watching the actual Beatles. It was great. Haven%26#39;t seen Love so can%26#39;t comment on that, but I know it is more expensive and just a totally different experience altogether. Hope this helps.




My hubby is the world%26#39;s biggest Beatle fan. We saw Fab Four in April and it was very good. Seems it ran a little over an hour. It was well worth the money. We will see Love in October.




The FAB4 show lasts 75 minutes,give or take a minute.





Its hard to say which would be best.





I have seen FAB4 four times,and LOVE twice (so far)





Both shows are fantastic imo.





Fab4 you can get at the 1/2 priced shops 90% of the time.





So that will cost approx $30.00 each.





LOVE you cant get at the 1/2 priced shops.



The cheapest tickets are $$75.00 from the Mirage website.



The show lasts 90 minutes,give or take.





The theater where the FAB4 play is a bit crummy,but small so you get decent views wherever your sat.





The Love theater is new and amazing.



Great views from everywhere,yes even from the cheapest seats.



And great sound system to boot.







Whichever one you pick,you wont be disappointed.





You could always go see BOTH (:-))





John.




Why not see both if its affordable?! I am going to try to talk my other half into it..he will probably won%26#39;t go for it but it%26#39;s worth a shot.





A drummer in a dallas tribute band called hard nights day (also a kick butt band to see) was asked to play in the beatles fab 4 show in vegas. Not sure if he took the opportunity or not..





August isn%26#39;t too far off!! Trust me! I am due to touch down around noon on Aug 28th.. it will be here before ya know it!!!




Just got back yesterday from Vegas. Saw the Fab Four for the second time. It is amazing. You will love it. Buy your tickets with a2 for one coupon and get in line about a half hour before the show starts. We sat in the first row of comfortable seats with noone in front of us. If you get VIP tickets you sit at tables at ground level . I think ours were better



You will love this show.



Love was good too, but found it very loud and not as entertaining as some of the other Cirque shows.



Have fun!




We%26#39;ve seen the Fab Four 4 times, but don%26#39;t think we%26#39;ll be going again. They%26#39;ve changed the line up and two of the guys are different - George Harrison and John Lennon - and we didn%26#39;t think they were a patch on the previous guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment