Friday, March 30, 2012

Anyone else looking forward to Palazzo?

I%26#39;m not a huge fan of Venetian (they do have some good restaurants though,) I%26#39;m not very comfortable there, it has a Cathedral feel to it that puts a damper on my party moods but.........Palazzo is a monster! It%26#39;s huge! I%26#39;m thinking I might stay there next year just so I can tower over the strip like King Kong.



Anyone else looking forward to Palazzo?


I%26#39;m looking forward to it only if the Commander%26#39;s Palace Restaurant is truly going to reopen there- and if it will still hav ethose great lunch specials and cheap martinis!! Anyone heard any updates about it?



Anyone else looking forward to Palazzo?


Oh my gosh I totally forgot about Commanders Palace. I was so mad when they called me and told me that they couldn%26#39;t honor my reservation because they were closing. I had kept putting off trying the place and finally decided to try it this year, even called and made my reservation 90 days ahead of time.....hope they will back as rumored.




when is it scheduled to open??





jackandsally... when%26#39;s your next trip??




Palazzo is supposed to open in December. I%26#39;m looking at going in January or February (just got back a few days ago, already planning..hehehe.)




yeah... i wanted to go in december... but may have to wait till my bday in january.. however, i will most likely be a few months prego by then .. we are going to try in september... owell... guess i could experience vegas pregnant and just eat eat eat!!!! ha




Well there you go, a silver lining to look to in case you don%26#39;t get pregnant right away, that whole process can drive you mad if it doesn%26#39;t happen immediately (took me 10 months with my son and 6 months with my daughter and each month I turned into a crazy lunatic with all the pregancy tests!. ) So if you%26#39;re pregnant you can feel happy about not getting to drink because you have a lil one to take care of and if you%26#39;re not you can go crazy for a few days!




well, i think on our next trip i would like to either try the Wynn or the Palazzo ... If you make it there before me, make sure you bring back lots of photos!!!!




After seeing current progress, I am doubting december, I am guessing next May. I know they say december, but they don%26#39;t even have the elevators in yet, so I highly doubt any interior work has even been started.







Venetian has a very bad reputation of opening hotels before they are done, I would not recommend an early visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment