Friday, March 30, 2012

Mandalay Bay and The Hotel Questions

We are staying at The Hotel and will gamble mostly at Mandalay Bay. My husband plays the tables but I prefer the slots. Anyways, any new slots that I shouldn%26#39;t miss. I keep hearing about the Gold Fish slots and the Top Gun ones and the community slots. Are there any here? Also any other suggestions you reccomend would be great. We are leaving this Sunday. Thanks!



Mandalay Bay and The Hotel Questions


bump!



Mandalay Bay and The Hotel Questions


There are these Monopoly slots called monopoly%26#39;s Big Game and they are super fun because they are a bank of 4 or 8 machines and they feature bonuses that everyone plays at once in addition to your own bonuses.





Goldfish is very fun, Top gun is fun-the seats vibrate! Also the life size wheel of fortune game at Mandalay is AWESOME! you are seated at a lifesize wheel and there is room for two on each machine%26#39;s seat and when you get a bonus you can stand and watch the wheel spin to see what you get.





That%26#39;s about all the really cool ones I can think of, hope it helps!




Thanks a million! Just what I wanted to know. We leave in less than 24 hours, I%26#39;m so excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment