Friday, March 30, 2012

Is the Bellagio hotel worth it?

Were going back to Vagas for the 3rd time having stayed at the Luxor and the Mirage hotels, were booking for September 2008 and we are thinking the Bellagio hotel in a lake view room. I have read the recent reviews and they look abit worrying? also i know they are building next door is this effecting the pool area with dust ,noise etc? any info would be good. thanks.



Is the Bellagio hotel worth it?


I think this is a matter of opinion and mostly depends on what you specifically care about. I love myself a nice hotel- but in a city like Vegas where I don%26#39;t plan to be home... if the price isn%26#39;t comparable I can see myself applying those 100s towards something else then I take that option. If I%26#39;m in town for a night or business then I take the nicest place I can afford with the best bed.



Is the Bellagio hotel worth it?


A friend here on TA found the lowest rate I%26#39;ve ever seen for a lakeview room of $139 per night, and we took advantage of it...and it was perfect for us for one night!!! My goal is to find the best specials I can and stay in as many hotels that I can just to have the experience.





Our room was smack in the middle of the hotel overlooking the largest fountain, and we were at eye level with the Eiffel Tower...an experience we both appreciate!




That is a hard question to answer because it%26#39;s worth it to some and not to others. After staying there I have found that%26#39;s it%26#39;s not worth it because I feel I can get a nicer room at Wynn, Caesars Augustus Tower, or THEhotel and not have to deal with the huge annoying crowds at Bellagio. Many love the fountains (I love them myself) and find the opportunity to watch them from their room make staying there worth it.




I have stayed there four of the five times I have been to Vegas and am going again tomorrow. I think it is worth it but then again, I always go when the rates are good. Tomorrow%26#39;s rate is the best so far (except for the comped one a friend shared with me). We are paying $109/night. No idea how we got it except that it was on my player%26#39;s club site.





Would I spend $250 for it? Probably not because I would like to try the Wynn. Bellagio%26#39;s rates just keep beating them. Also, every time I have tried to book a comparable room at Caesars, the prices are much higher.





Just depends on what you are looking for in a room. I go to Vegas for a vacation and part of that experience is a nice room and hotel. If it was a trip (assume you know the difference) I might look for a less expensive place.




I agree with JackandSally but also think you should find out for yourself. You are correct with planning a lakeview room. That%26#39;s a must. Bellagio is one of Vegas%26#39; best experiences. Try it.




underpar-- 100 % with you.




not to me - only you know what anything is ';worth'; to you.



It has gone downhill in the last few years. TOO MANY KIDS and people in general. Cus service spotty. yes, it has fountains, and if a lakeview room is important to you it may be ';worth'; it to you. I prefer Wynn, Venetian, TheHotel.




Put Bellagio in any other large city or resort area and the rooms would be $600/night. Put it in London and they would be $1000. My opinion is that the BEST deals in vegas are the BEST hotels, really underpriced for what you get.




I was at Bellagio two weeks ago and as far as I was concerned construction disruption was non-existent. Pool was as beautiful as it ever has been without a hint of ';dust, noise etc';





You can usually get good deals in September and with the incredibly weak dollar I can%26#39;t see how it could be anything but great value for anybody from the UK.




You can see the new construction from the pool area but I didn%26#39;t hear it. The reports of construction noise are mostly from the spa towers. If you reserve a lakeview room, you most likely will be in the original building and will be unaffected by the construction.





As others have said, only you know if it is ';worth it.'; It is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment