Monday, March 26, 2012

Booking Tours

On average, how close to the date of departure do people book tours? Its just that I%26#39;m travelling alone to Vegas on 5th Sept for 1 week and one thing I want to see is Death Valley. However, the only tour companies I can see which operate a Death Valley tour during summer months are Look Tours %26amp; Adventure Photo Tours - neither of which seem to have any bookings yet (as I%26#39;m travelling alone I don%26#39;t want to book and then find that there aren%26#39;t enough people for the tour to go ahead).

Any other company suggestions?

Booking Tours

I have used viator.com in the past for tours in Dubai, New York and California. They do a day trip to Death Valley, picking up from your Las Vegas hotel, for approx £88. All tours have been very good.

Booking Tours

Hellfire if you are alone there is a M%26amp;G in Bally%26#39;s Tequilla bar at 4pm on Thurs Sept 6th.

You are more than welcome to attend,there will be about 12 of us there and more will probably come onboard as the time gets nearer

  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment