Friday, March 30, 2012

Sure -Fire hangover cure?

After reading many posts on what you must do and bring and wear and not wear (fanny-pack ; 0 ), I didn%26#39;t see any hangover cures. My last trip I made a little error in judgement and way over did the first night. So I was sooo hungover I couldn%26#39;t open my eyes the next day. Is there a sure-fire hangover cure?

Cheers,

CS

Sure -Fire hangover cure?

Yep....don%26#39;t drink! LOL

Sorry just couldn%26#39;t resist.

Sure -Fire hangover cure?

Ducky - no really, anything but that!!

CS


this is of course assuming not getting one is out of the question?

if you have presence of mind while drinking alcohol try to drink plenty of water and take aspirin - start a few hours before your binge and continue. The fluids are a necessity - alcohol dehydrates the body.


The Man upstairs told me to relay this to you--I don%26#39;t know the meaning of it--

said something about an ';inside joke';

'; A bolt of Lightning ';


Ducky,

We are so in tune with each other. Those were my thoughts, too.

Camille


ok CS....I am sure you were serious so hope I didn%26#39;t offend.

Back in the day, if I drank too many slushies, it would help if I drank lots of plain/strong coffee and only had a slice of dry toast the next morning. I would also make sure I stayed close to a bathroom!


Oh Man - now I feel bad, I must be the only one! Hitchhiker - I am so LMAO.

CS


Yes - Ducky I am serious and hopeful. 9 more days and I get to try out all the helpful advice. Really - I did have one morning of misery and have learned a lesson. If however I get ';ahead of myself ';and forget how I felt I may need so asprin and toast.

I do plan to drink lots of water. At least one sip for every cocktail.

So keep %26#39;em coming!

CS


hair of the dog that bit you --

that dog kept me drunk for about 3 months one time.. darn dog


My College day were fun......:)

Anyway

Drink a large glass of water before going to bed

Take an aspirin with the water

Don%26#39;t mix liquor

Don%26#39;t drink mix drinks that contain a lot of sugar

Don%26#39;t drink on an empty stomach

Stop drinking before you get a hang over. Not worth wasting a day in Vegas with a hangover.

  • pet squirrel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment