Friday, March 30, 2012

Where can I get the best chocolate, etc. martini?

I%26#39;m looking for the best chocolate martinis in Vegas.

Where have you had them?

What other martinis are great and where?

Where can I get the best chocolate, etc. martini?

I don%26#39;t drink martoonees er uh martinis, but I have visited the Red Square at Mandalay Bay where they are professed to make the best....it is really a neat place to see so stop by and check it out.

Where can I get the best chocolate, etc. martini?

Yes Red Square has awesome Martinis, the Key Lime Pie Martini being my favorite there. A friend of mine got a good chocolate Martini at Napoleans, I tasted it and it was good, and if you like sweet Martinis a great one to try is the Oreo Shake Martini at Caramel. I believe I%26#39;ve heard a few people rave about the Chocolate Martinis at Petrossian Bar as well.


Ducky,

You would drink them if they were chocolate SLUSHY martinis.

: - %26gt;

  • advice how
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment