Friday, March 30, 2012

Dress for Hugos

Whats the dress code for Hugos Cellar? Do men have to wear slacks %26amp; what do most women wear?? Thanks



Dress for Hugos


Men - Trousers and a Shirt



Women Skirt / Trousers and a Dressy Top or Dress.



Dress for Hugos


A wallet is all that is required.



Now where did I hear that?? lol no offence VHB




absolutely no shorts for guys??




I%26#39;ve seen a few guys coming out in shorts when I%26#39;ve been sitting playing Roulette near the entrance- and they were certainly served as they were carrying doggie bags. I think it%26#39;s a shame , because it%26#39;s a really nice place and the service is very fancy, but you will certainly not be turned away in shorts. I%26#39;ve seen some ladies in really junky old torn jeans shorts and tube tops dining there so I think anything goes, I just can%26#39;t see not wanting to dress up a little for such a special dinner- but I guess that%26#39;sa personal choice and they will treat you well whatever your attire. The usual thing I%26#39;ve seen on most ladies is dark pants ( sometimes black jeans) and tops that are silky or sparkly to some extent or a dressy matching capri pant and top- that is most typical but certainly I%26#39;ve seen both more and less dressy than that.




No dress codes in any restuarant period.

No comments:

Post a Comment