Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Jet Ski Rental and Launching Advice Needed.

hey,



for those who have rented a jet ski or personal watercraft at Lake Mead or anywhere else for that matter. I want to rent from a specific location that does NOT launch the watercraft for you, so my question is, how difficult is it to launch these watercrafts and also, put them back on the trailers?





i;ve never done a launching before. hope its not too hard, cause i really wanna do this! thanks for the advice.





anyone ever do this and have any experience stories?



Jet Ski Rental and Launching Advice Needed.


I was there last week and rented jet ski%26#39;s from the Las Vegas Marina after much debate about whether to rent, trail and launch myself or rent directly from a marina. I decided to rent from Las Vegas Marina as I decided to make it as easy as possible to maximize my stress free vacation. I rented for two hours and found that to be just enough time. It was $65 per hour plus gas (which came to $18). It was probably the best part of my trip. I loved it. Needless to say, I will be doing this every time I go to Vegas from now on. Beautiful scenery and great fun. Enjoyed swimming in the lake as well. The lake was 82 degrees last week which was perfect for me.

1 comment:

  1. Visit us

    Having the awesome blue-green water that can refresh everyone’s feelings, the sandstone rocks that are finely elegant, great towers, and many more, the Lake Powell Jet Ski Rental has been the ideal thing to do in giving the utmost joy and further convenience with individuals.

    ReplyDelete