Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Restaurant choice & show to see

Can anyone suggest or offer up their favorite restaurant to go to in Vegas. It doesn%26#39;t necessarily have to be the most romantic or the fanciest, just a very good meal, service %26amp; atmosphere. Oh and I am allergic to seafood so one that is strictly seafood would not work - although the husband loves seafood! (it%26#39;s rough)





Also, I am trying to pick a show for us to see that a couple would enjoy?



Restaurant choice %26amp; show to see


Eat at Little Buddha at he Palms, and go see LOVE at the Mirage.



Restaurant choice %26amp; show to see


That%26#39;s a tall order!!!





Some of my favourite restaurants:



Penazzi%26#39;s (Harrah%26#39;s)



Margaritaville (Flamingo)



Delmonico (Venetian)





Shows?



Heard great things about LOVE - next trip for me!



Mamma Mia




I know sorry about being so specific - this is our first trip and the planning has fallen mostly into my hands .





One of our evenings is planned but we want to do dinner and a show on one of the others and make it a special night -





ages are 39/44 if that make a difference in ideas. thanks!




I would definitely recommend seeing a Cirque show. I have seen Ka, Mystere, O and Love. Mystere still remains my favorite and it is a great one to see if you haven%26#39;t seen a Cirque show before. Love is also great but it really very different from the other shows- it is about the Beatles music and there aren%26#39;t as many acrobatic feats as the other CdS shows. O was nice but not a great as Mystere. I didn%26#39;t like Ka at all.




We just saw Mystere and Phantom. Phantom was the better of the two in my opinion. We followed that up by having dinner at Postrio in the Ventian One thing I would consider is doing the show and dining in the same place if you can. The show starts the night off right, and not having to interrupt things with a smoke infested cab ride or a sweat walk is nice.




Le Reve at the Wynn is my favorite. Seen all cirque shows and Le Reve impressed me more than those (it is not Cirque but directed by same director person who directed O so basically it is the same as Cirque).

No comments:

Post a Comment