Wednesday, April 25, 2012

$50 Cirque show tickets limited time offer via TM

Ticket master has both a contest going and a $50.00 Cirque Show ticket offer for Ka, Mystere, Love, Zumanity, but O tickets presently not for sale. Good until September I believe. Enjoy!





www.ticketmaster.com/summerofcirque鈥?/a>



$50 Cirque show tickets limited time offer via TM


Has anyone tried this and bought tickets?



$50 Cirque show tickets limited time offer via TM


Saw this post on another forum earlier today; wasn%26#39;t planning to do a CDS show in August but at this price I booked LOVE, for the third time!! Top price ticket was $50 plus $7.25 service charge. This is a great deal.




Just bought 4 tickets to Love, July 29. Got the most expensive tickets for $50 each......wow!!!! I paid less for all 4 tickets than I would have for 2 tickets.




bump for others who could use this.




bump




Thanks, I just got tickets to LOVE also. Definately keep bumping!!




Will these be for decent seats? Or are these just the left over crappy seats. Anyone know? I don%26#39;t expect front row but something decent at least.




The ones I got were lower level. I went to Mirage website after purchase and same tickets are normally $165. Pretty good deal IMHO. They are on next to last row (5th from front). Also everyone says that no bad seat at Love.




The tickets I got for Love were Category 1, section 108 Row E.....near the front.




That is practically worth it to go back to Vegas (though was just there June 15-22) for those tickets. Man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment